When I’m not in front of the camera, I’m behind it. Since I started in the Haunt Attraction industry, I’ve become a multi-disciplined creative, so I end up being utilized in a few departments during the run of a production. Jack of all Trades, I guess. However since I’ve transitioned to film from theatre, I’m suppose to lay claim to only one dept at a time.
Here’s a short sample of what I’ve done on some of my more recent sets.
- Sevendust – Unforgiven (Production Designer)
- Deicide – Defying the Sacred (MUFX & SFX)
- Real Resident III Teaser Trailer (Director of Photography)
- Be A Hero PSA (Art Department)
- Dead By Midnight – (Art Department)
- Blue Collar Hustle: Episode 2 (Director of Photography)
- Running with Wolves (1st Camera)
- Real Resident II (Assistant Director)
- Queen of Kings (Art Department)
- Steven King’s “Rainy Season” (Art Department)
- Immortalz: Atlanta Teaser Trailer (1st Assistant Camera)
- Test Group (2nd Unit Director)
- Forest of Fear (Set Design)