When I’m not in front of the camera (and believe me I take great pains to try to avoid that place), I’m behind it. Since I started in the Haunt Attraction industry, I’ve become a multi-disciplined creative, so I end up being utilized in a few departments during the run of a production. Jack of all Trades, I guess.
Honestly I can’t imagine having it any other way.
So check out the list of all the stuff I’ve been lucky to be a part of. Or if you want to hit it up directly on Youtube, I have a playlist for my portfolio over there.
- Sworn Enemy – Coming Undone (Scenic Arts)
- Rings of Saturn – The Husk (Scenic Arts)
- Carnifex – World War X (Grip & Electric)
- Upon A Burning Body – King of Diamonds (Grip & Electric)
- Possessed – Graven (Scenic Arts)
- Carnifex – No Light Shall Save Us (Grip, Electric & Miniatures)
- Nine Shrines – Nimrod (Scenic Art & MUFX)
- Sevendust – Unforgiven (Production Designer)
- Deicide – Defying the Sacred (MUFX & SFX)
- Judah Holiday – Good Life (Scenic Arts)
- Bad Candy [IN PRODUCTION] (Production Design)
- Be A Hero PSA (Art Department)
- Blue Collar Hustle: Episode 2 (Director of Photography)
- Running with Wolves (1st Camera)
- Real Resident II (Assistant Director)
- Queen of Kings (Art Department)
- Stephen King’s “Rainy Season” (Art Department)
- Immortalz: Atlanta Teaser Trailer (1st Assistant Camera)
- Test Group (2nd Unit Director)
- Forest of Fear (Set Design)